Monday, March 30, 2009

Here goes the blog......

I was inspired to create a blog by my sister, Celeste, in Florida and my good friend Carrie. It's so awesome to be able to check in and see how my niece and nephew are doing and growing since I am 3 1/2 states away. Carrie is closer but our schedules are crazy so her blog is also my way of watching her boys grow. I have to give a shout out to Alison too because she was like "just do it right now." And we stopped right then and created it so I had no more excuses!

I hope to be posting new pictures on this site for all to share in our experiences. So please save this to your Favorites and keep checking back to see what shenanigans we are into!

Tricia

1 comment:

  1. Great I'm so excited that you will be adding pictures of thos cutie pies!

    ReplyDelete